How to register your domain
Registering means you agree to comply with the rules explained in the policies relevant for the domain you register in.
- Read the general policy;
- Choose an open domain to register in, according to the record type you want.
Try to avoid registration directly under EU.org, better pick one of EU.org's subdomains if you can;
- If you really, really want to register directly in EU.org, check the policy for direct subdomains; there are intentionally more constraints;
- Configure your nameserver(s) with the domain you are going to request. See the DNS hosting page if don't have a nameserver yourself;
- Create an account and request your domain here.
- Wait for an e-mail reply indicating that your request has been validated. This step requires human intervention and can take a few days.
Home Open domains General Policy How to register